Getting to Resilience…
With Insights From the ASHB Research Library
As industry recalibrates for the post-COVID era, authoritative use-cases and guidance are needed more than ever. The ASHB library is a trusted repository of industry information and insights for participants looking to reopen, modernize and “future-proof” building assets after the pandemic.
Reports and white papers recently reviewed by the ASHB Information Council highlight key drivers in light of the coronavirus, along with new opportunities available for stakeholders to emerge stronger than ever:
- (IS-2021-105) Artificial Intelligence: The Future of Coworking
Yardi looks at the ways in which AI and the IoT impact the shared workspace industry.
- (IS-2021-102) Intelligent Buildings and COVID-19 | Executive Summary & Module 1
ASHB examines issues presented by the pandemic and what will help build future resiliency for the sector.
- (IS-2021-103) 2021 State of Disruptions
Avant Communications surveys IT executives cognizant of accelerated demand for as-a-service models and software-defined networks.
- (IS-2021-67) Fit For Future: The Impact of COVID-19 on Workplace and Portfolio Strategies
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors examines the impact of COVID-19 on workplace and portfolio strategies.
- (IS-2021-27) Building Opportunities for the New COVID-19 Reality
Impact Infrastructure explores HVAC systems and building opportunities in light of the coronavirus.
- (IS-2021-12) COVID-19 Impact – Offices Will Find a New Purpose
JLL examines the importance of physical office spaces in ensuring organizational success in the post-pandemic world.
**Please note, if your organization is a ASHB member and you have questions on how to access the Members Library, contact us at caba [(at)]caba.org. If you think your organization might be a ASHB Member but are not sure, you can look up your organization in the Members’ Directory.